Sunday, February 24, 2013

Selected T3 Reflection Blogs from Music Students




12 Bar Blues Improvisation Practice #2

In this video I am practicing the improvisation that I have written down on paper and made in Finale. My playing was decent, I was much better to the mid-section than I was last time however, my ending was awful and messy. I still need to work on them further.



Ronaldo jazz-chords-week-1-lessonBiNus Music Class Reflection: Jazz Chords Week 1 Lesson: In this video I am practicing the different Jazz Chords. I even made some original tune. The jazz chords really do give a soft and classy ...



Week 11: Judgment day

Awwwh isn't she cute? This week (yet another week, isn't it?), we had our Music Assessment on Tuesday. Yup, we played our own compositions as a group. The good news is, Katyusha practice has reached an end. Hurray!! -_- Well, its about time, isn't it? Tuesday: Today, assessment day. Truth to be told, I felt that I was ready. But even so, we still needed to practice, so my teamates Rico, Darren, Matthew S and Matthew W practiced together. First, since we were all split into 2 groups, Rilya and her group (minus JB) practiced at the same time as ours. So Mr John made the f



No comments:

Post a Comment